This role will be focused on supporting the senior management team to take the company into an unprecedented and significant period of profit growth. You are an ambitious, passionate and driven CRM Analyst who wants to take customer experience to another level. You will become a key person in the business and be vital in ensuring that the customer remains at the heart of all decisions. Your key responsibility will be analysing customer data to drive improved efficiency, reduce customer churn and increase customer acquisition and retention.The CRM Analyst will be working closely with the Financial Director, the Business Development Manager and the Clinical Client Concierge.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Director and the Business Development Manager.
- To access, analyse and utilise data from our database to further our understanding of our members and their behaviour.
- Creating actionable insights to support strategic decisions for customer engagement strategies and to identify opportunities for future business growth.
- Working closely with the Financial Director to create regular dashboards and ad-hoc reports to effectively monitor performance against internal KPI’s and forecasts
- Defining and building a targeting strategy with the Business Development Manager to improve personalisation and optimise customer performance and ROI
The Ideal Candidate
Skills & Education
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set and experience:
- BS degree in Statistics, Maths, Marketing or related field.
- Key skill: Ability to build a database with software like Visual Basic, MySQL or similar
- Experience of data manipulation and analysis using Access and Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table etc)
- Having a working knowledge of data protection regulations and ensure that all work complies with these laws.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Capable of generating user-friendly reporting dashboards and templates, prepare written analysis and present findings
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated to excel
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Be very well organised and proactive
- Inter-cultural sensitivity