Primary Purpose: Analytically support and lead the management of the North America Outlet Open to Buy.
Manage Monthly Open to Buy Plan
• Develop sales, gross margin, discount rate, inventory and WOH targets at the department/class level
• Revisit category plans when business performance deviates from the target sales plan to inform future seasons
• Review existing business risks and opportunities regarding product investments and inventory
• Monitor lateness (remove with P&L) and initiate expedites when warranted
• Lead monthly Open to Buy process in partnership with the buying team
• Align business unit sku plans with inventory management targets
Develop Seasonal Targets that Support Global and Business Unit Investment Strategies
• Create seasonal category sales, gross margin, discount rate and inventory targets that support BU, Finance and Global initiatives
• Reconcile BU sku plans to buy targets to ensure alignment
• Communicate major changes in BU plans to global team to ensure BU aligning with global strategies
• Finalize buy plans, ensuring BU plans align with top-down global plans
Excess Inventory Management
• Optimize channel inventory sharing locally and internationally
• Minimize corporate excess builds
• Planning and Logistics
• Global Inventory Management
General / Other:
• Fosters effective teamwork and communication with business partners
• Becomes product expert in areas of responsibility
The accomplished individual will possess...
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7 -10 years of relevant Buying, Planning, Company Planning and/or Retail Finance experience
An outstanding professional will have...
• Strong analytical skills and financial acumen.
• Superior presentation and communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with varying levels of management
• Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to work on multiple projects
• Strong teamwork and ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities
• Strong degree of ownership and attention to detail
• Advanced computer skills in Excel and retail planning systems (Oracle/JDA a plus)
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.