The Digital Marketing Intern role is a unique opportunity to be a part of a quickly growing platform while supporting multiple different teams and gaining hands on experience across digital marketing, branded content, sales, and business development. This highly motivated individual will report to the Brand Marketing Manager and assist in all cross-marketing campaign activities for both COOLS and our clients.
- Work with team to develop and execute growth marketing initiatives across our email and social platforms (paid + organic) to introduce COOLS to new audiences
- Ideate and research on creative ways to increase COOLS brand awareness
- Support team in providing in-depth analysis based on both site and advertiser campaign performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Learn to pull & generate performance reports to assure team is on track to meeting performance goals that will be reviewed by upper-level management
- Assist the team in the production and execution of cross-promotional media campaigns,monitor campaign performance, and offer suggestions to optimize high-level partnerships
- Maintain project deliverables, timelines, and campaign asset worksheets
- Assist in the creation of client-facing and production-related brand materials that show the value proposition of working with COOLS
Competitor Marketing Research
- Monitor cultural and industry trends, including digital marketing research, to keep the teams updated on the need to know information and competitive landscape
*Monthly stipend for compensation and/or school credit available.
*Must be able to commit to a minimum of 4 days a week for a 6 month period.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recent Graduate or Junior/Senior in Undergraduate Program
- Completed or working towards a degree in business, analytics or related field
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines without micromanagement
- Must be extremely organized, adaptable, a team player and strategic thinker above all else
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in English
- Ability to handle fast-paced projects and quickly execute on deliverables
- Strong computer program proficiency (Google Analytics, Google Suite, Social Analytics)
- Both creative and numbers-driven with the ability to understand campaign analytics, draw insightsand prepare analytical reports to present findings to the team.