The Loyalty Strategy team focuses on developing a long-term vision and leading the implementation of an integrated loyalty strategy across the Gap Inc family of brands. As a central owner of loyalty strategy, they ensure a seamless customer experience with simplicity and consistency across the brands.
What you'll do
- Supports enterprise loyalty playbook by developing business cases to implement strategic growth initiatives and provide test and learn performance data to help advise on future strategies
- Own and manage projects or key assignments as relates to larger initiatives, including identification of key issues, analysis, development of hypotheses and conclusions and presentation of findings.
- Supports the development of a long-term strategy and program direction by helping establish a loyalty roadmap based on competitor and customer insights, as well as insights gleaned through test and learn initiatives
- Stays apprised of industry and competitor trends and partners with internal test and learn team to ensure overall loyalty strategy is backed by industry best practices and proven offerings
- Translates insights gleaned from competitor insights and tests in to actionable technology roadmap items for handoff to Product Management and supporting teams
- Serve as thought partner to brand leads and central leads to think through and set up marketing tests and share insights gleaned to help drive overall loyalty performance and identify opportunities to drive customer acquisition, retention, and greater CLTV
- Ensures prioritization and execution of our learning agenda in conjunction with business partners on the Loyalty Business Analysis team and Gap Inc Advanced Analytics organization
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in banking, strategy, marketing, loyalty, or related field focused on identifying opportunities to drive strategic initiatives and develop, launch, and analyze multi-channel marketing programs
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate and influence executive-level discussions and decision making
- Proven ability to lead, manage and gain alignment across a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions and tell a story
- Proven skill in leading and influencing across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, Marketing) to drive business objectives and priorities.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of the business.
- Successful track record of developing and implementing marketing and field strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus