About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
Gap Inc.’s Global Supply Chain & Product Operations (GSC&PO) Strategy team sets and drives our operational strategy and optimization from Design to Delivery across Gap Inc.’s portfolio of brands. Our goal is to provide the best customer experience with high quality, on trend product at the right value across the portfolio. We identify key industry trends and innovations and assess opportunities to improve our end-to-end capabilities to bring the right product to her in a faster, more efficient and seamless way. We also help our brands and channels grow in a smart, scaleable way.
The Sr. Manager of Growth & Supply Chain Strategy will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of Gap Inc. brands around the world as well as transforming our supply chain. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategy / strategic planning, business operations, and finance, requiring a mix of analysis, cross-functional leadership and project management. Sample projects include: new market entry, developing improved e-commerce fulfillment models, and determining the needs for a new tool to improve returns efficiency.
What you'll do
- Provide thought partnership to and work closely with GSC&PO and other functional / Brand leaders to define, develop and drive key business priorities to support Gap Inc. goals, including solution innovation, program / change management.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Gap Inc. operating model, processes and systems that support business execution, and identify needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate the performance of current operations and recommend strategies, changes in priorities to achieve business goals.
- Develop and refine project scope, structure, and approach, including frameworks, quantitative and qualitative analyses, and capability roadmaps. Identify key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to cross-functional leaders.
- Own and manage strategic projects, leading cross-functional teams in evaluation of hypotheses, strategic analysis / planning, and operational execution to further Gap Inc. goals and priorities.
- Develop and manage governance constructs to keep executives and working teams informed of and able to act on program status and risks.
- Anticipate roadblocks and proactively address issues before they impact business results. Ensure relevant programs/projects are on track, including budget, timeline and scope.
- Conduct modeling and analysis along qualitative and quantitative measures to inform business decisions.
Who you are
- MBA +4 years of experience in strategy / management consulting, retail / consumer products or similar analytic role.
- Experience in product to market processes for apparel retail specifically merchandising, inventory management, ecommerce and other relevant experience.
- Experience with driving change: transformation and implementation work, including process re-engineering and change management.
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity, including exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data to drive insights and decisions.
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with leaders and cross-functional partners to influence strategic agendas and operationalize key strategic initiatives.
- Aptitude and willingness to “get one’s hands dirty” and conduct financial and operational modeling, write executive presentations and manage projects directly.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees