The Strategic Initiative Analyst is a key contributor across a wide range of strategic projects. The Analyst is responsible for making significant contributions for conducting research, qualitative and quantitative data collection, performing analyses, as well as creating content to support PVH Supply strategic initiatives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop strategies and solutions that support PVH Supply strategic initiatives including (but not limited to) speed, flexibility, agility, sustainability, verticality, and leverage.
- Own business relationship with cross-functional teams - PVH Supply leadership, Offshore Leaders/Teams, Finance, Garment Sourcing, Raw Materials Team, Technical Services/QA team and Corporate Responsibility Team.
- Be a key contributor across a wide range of strategic projects. This includes
- Manage complex data and business analyses to make clear recommendations that drive strategic decisions
- Synthesize findings and translate into simplified and understandable recommendations/insights in PowerPoint presentations
- Investigate potential risk and opportunities from geopolitical and macroeconomic changes, structure hypotheses, develop analyses, deliver recommendations to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Responsible to effectively communicate macroeconomic and geopolitical changes and the impact for PVH
- Share insights on the current cost trend including commodity, labor, energy and exchange rate fluctuations
- Continually refine best practices for communicating analytics that helps direct businesses in a way to improve current and future management of outcomes from volatile environment
- Develop and maintain strong industry competitive knowledge
- Develop dashboards to empower PVH Supply team with data
- Conducts ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Manage successful knowledge transfer to business units to ensure proper implementation
The Ideal Candidate
Experience: Minimum 3 years in related filed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or prior work experience preferred
- Able to research, analyze, understand and compile large amounts of data and provide meaningful reports
- Able to apply analytical skills and pay close attention to details
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work well within a team
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and apply learning to new situations. Must exhibit flexibility to change as appropriate
- Must demonstrate time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, deliver timely and accurate work products with a customer service focus, and respond with a sense of urgency as required
- Proven skills and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Able to understand complex databases