Overview and purpose of role:
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced trainer with luxury retail experience, to build and execute a strong retail training program throughout Europe. You will always promote the brand core values and use them as the foundation when executing product training, driving the competence of sales techniques and training on our existing sales ceremony. You will partner with HR on the onboarding and follow up of training for new employees across Europe. The role will involve travel between 70-80% of the time across Europe and on occasion, as required, may involve trips to the Middle East and India in the future to support the team based in these locations. You will partner with the Retail Excellence team in the CBS function in Paris, the Retail Directors for the region and the HR Department as necessary.
Key Responsibilities of role:
This is not an exhaustive list and will adapt as the role evolves –
In alignment to the core training strategy as set by CBS and Retail, you will be responsible for the monitoring and analysis of training needs across Europe. This may involve a product focus or other technical and professional content for the Retail teams
Conduct regular needs analysis to identify and define present/future training needs.
You will train and develop in store management to conduct training and support in the field as required
You will collaborate with key members of Retail, HR, the Business Divisions and CBS and any other project stakeholders to ensure all training meets the overall business objectives and is in alignment to the brand core values and ethos
You will lead the delivery of all retail training programs relevant to the scope of the role
The Regional Trainer will plan, monitor and supervise the efficient training delivery at European level. This could be through classroom-based learning and workshops as necessary. You will explore e-learning platforms as required or other ways defined ad-hoc to the needs of the business
Develop new training tools for stores and managers to keep messaging alive and consistent
This role will ensure, consistent execution across stores of new employee induction programs, product training, selling ceremony learning initiatives and managerial training for Retail
You will manage any allocated budget effectively and prioritise the spend accordingly.
You will ensure the initiatives rolled out are consistent with the business strategy and needs of the organisation
Develop a seasonal training calendar to clearly identify priorities, reach and training frequency in alignment to Retail and HR
An important objective of the role will be that the initiatives executed in this role will enables Retail teams to consistently achieve or exceed Customer Evaluation scores, through effective training & development programs in partnership with CBS
Deliver regular in-Store and on the job coaching follow-up with the store staff and managers. Creating an in-store coaching culture aligned by achieving results and excellent service
Coaching the wider management team across Europe in implementing constructive training and giving feedback.
Share relevant reporting with various internal stakeholders on successes and impact of training programs delivered
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Requirements:
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
· Be a true brand ambassador and representative of Christian Louboutin as customer facing role
· Must always adhere to Company policies and procedures and act with a sense of corporate responsibility, representing the brand appropriately always, including on social media.
· Excellent Administration skills and a passion for excellence and accuracy
· Very good command of Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Strong attention to detail, agility, care committed to excellence
· Solution Focused
· Natural interest in HR and learning and development and a willingness to learn
· Positive and Energetic
· Ability and willingness to travel
· Able to envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom
· Stands with authenticity, integrity and respect. Honest and transparent. Ability to handle personal information with the upmost discretion.
· Able to inspire the team: envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
· Team player – able to collaborate with positivity, open-minded and fun.
· Technical teaching tools and skills
· Experience in working with digital learning solutions highly desired
· Creative, curious and entrepreneurial mindset to help develop and drive new initiatives
· Strong commercial mindset / familiarity with business analysis and KPIs
· Exceptional & effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
· Proven capability to coach and influence others
· Capability to deliver feedback at any level of the organisation
· Superb organisation & planning skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Previous experience in (luxury) retail a must
· Additional languages considered a strong plus
· Passion for retail & multicultural approach