Join SCAD as a full-time professor of fashion marketing and management and help prepare students for cross-functional careers in fashion, business and marketing.
In this Savannah-based position, you’ll join a highly creative and motivated team that is developing the next generation of fashion buyers, product developers, retail and wholesale merchandisers, visual merchandising managers, social media managers and marketers, both online and on the ground.
The ideal candidate has broad, documented experience in the fashion industry with specialization and professional recognition in international, luxury or nontraditional marketing and management for fashion, beauty, fragrance or related fields. This position requires excellent skills in buying or merchandising, product development, trend forecasting, retailing and wholesaling, fashion marketing and management, visual merchandising and visual communications, as well as working knowledge in the areas of branding, innovation, e-commerce, digital marketing and social media. College-level teaching experience is preferred.
This is your chance to work with talented students within the historic district of Savannah, Georgia, a walkable, bikeable coastal city that provides a living laboratory for the study of art and design.
For complete submission requirements, please visit our website using the URL listed and follow application instructions:
The Ideal Candidate
- M.B.A. or a terminal degree in a fashion related field
- Experience in international, luxury or nontraditional fashion marketing and management
- Professional recognition with broad, documented experience in the fashion business
- Excellent skills in buying or merchandising, product development, trend forecasting, retailing and wholesaling, fashion marketing and management, visual merchandising and visual communications
- Working knowledge in the areas of branding, innovation, e-commerce, digital marketing and social media desired
- University-level teaching experience is preferred