We are seeking a wholesale sales executive or coordinator to support our wholesale team during National Sales and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. You will be required to travel with the wholesale team (across Australia and New Zealand) and assist during sales appointments. This is a full-time, short-term (4-6 week) contract.
Success during the contract period, may result in a permanent full-time position within the National Wholesale Sales team. We welcome applications from experienced wholesale sales professionals who have customer-facing experience within a showroom enviorment who are seeking either freelance (short-term) or full-time (permanent) employment.
- Be the ‘face of the brand’ and part of the Tigerlily team.
- Support the wholesale team and meet with Buyers during showroom appointments
- Support sales teams/buyers with appointment notes and selections.
- Manage sales tools (Joor) and keep them up to date
- Coordinate showroom set-up and maintenance with VM.
- Greet customers and answer general queries;
- Follow up customer appointments with sales selects, notes, product enquiries and sales orders
- Maintain the showroom appointment schedule
- Take orders with our online platform (Joor)
The Ideal Candidate
- You are available immediately
- You are a quick learner: you will receive training on site (brand/product specifics)
- You have wholesale sales and customer facing experience.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You love fashion, styling and storytelling