aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand that designs shoes for women who have found their true north. Founded by Luisa Krogmann and Constantin Langholz-Baikousis in 2015, aeyde’s mission is to offer subtle, yet distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a contemporary wardrobe.
aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy’s Marche region. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Wholesale Manager with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Execution and further development of the aeyde sales strategy
- Further development of aeyde’s sales internationalization:
- Driving entry into key markets such as US, Japan, Scandinavia, Italy
- Deepening aeyde’s retail representation in DACH markets
- Connecting aeyde with top tier stores and presenting the aeyde line during fashion markets such as Berlin and Paris:
- Invite- and appointment management
- Target list management
- Sample management
- Execution of excellent customer service for all existing aeyde stockists
- Coordinating warehouse activities for B2B clients and overlooking all shipping activities to stockists
- Overseeing sales support activities
- Managing the sales calendar and all related activities for each season
- Creating and managing all target materials for each season and supplying existing stockists with selling tools
- Execution of pop-ups, store and influencer co-operations
- Monthly sales reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ year professional work experience in the area of sales within the luxury fashion industry
- Academic degree in relevant subject matter
- National & international relevant and up-to-date network of relevant sales contacts within the fashion industry
- Excellent organization, communication and project management skills
- Excellent command of the English language and German skills are strong plus
- A pro-active and efficient team player
- Berlin-based or willing to relocate to Berlin
We look forward to receiving your application including start date, contacts for reference persons as well as a rough salary expectation. We also consider applications in German.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org