ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to APAC Wholesale Manager and supporting the wholesale activities across APAC region.
- Achieve Sales Target for assigned accounts
- Manage wholesale accounts sales activities, include sell-in and sell-thru
- Ensure brand presentation in each account is up to corporate standard (product display, brand furniture and customer service etc.)
- Coordinate trade marketing activities, negotiation with client, budgeting and event management
- Work closely with merchandising team for product knowledge and customer service issues
- Prepare and monitor sales analysis and market competition analysis plan/activities
- Conduct product training and provide fashion trend information to wholesale stores to enhance product knowledge and drive result
- Manage store renovation project, assist in business plan, and other ad hoc project
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree with strong numeric sense, proficiency in Microsoft office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a comparable role in luxury industry
- Passionate and self-initiative with a strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Good analytical, details oriented, assertiveness with the ability to liaise with all stakeholders
- Good command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as APAC Wholesale Executive
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.