The scope of the position is to ensure the commercial development of the Brand operating within the guidelines, plans and the approved strategy, policy and business procedures.
The Main Responsibilities Are
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets and profit in all product categories
- Develop trade policies in order to increase the business opportunities
- Plan and manage the budget and sales forecast
- Manage the sales campaign
- Lead and coordinate the Customer Service activities
- Manage relationship with sales agents and potential commercial distributors / partners
- Manage the relationship with key accounts (Dept. Stores and Key Clients) and the support / promotional activities in the stores
- Analyze market trends, evaluate competitive products and make appropriate suggestions
- Search new channels for the products distribution.
The position reports to General Direction, and coordinates Sales and Customer Service teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Professional experience: between 7 to 10 years in companies operating in the luxury sector - Accessories - in similar positions. Established relationship with major buyers.
- Languages: Italian, English (fluent), French (appreciated, not required) .
- Personal characteristics: Initiative, Adaptability / Flexibility, Negotiation skills, team spirit, people management, leadership.