The Wholesale Manager is responsible for wholesale and business development at a global level. Working with senior management, the wholesale manager is responsible for implementing business strategies and operating plans to deliver against targets and drive profitable sales.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementing a comprehensive global sales strategy to accelerate growth and further drive brand awareness and visibility in line with new strategy and vision
- Build strong relationships with key accounts globally to maximise and deepen key account relationships and future partnership opportunities
- Report to the Commercial Director & set sales targets and budgets and closely monitor performance against these targets and the budget to maximise performance and drive profitable sales
- Prepare strategic documents for priority partners with dedicated and/or bespoke strategies
- Manage order confirmation and purchase orders on the system to ensure all shipments are going out in a timely manner.
- Manage the market calendar and ensure all clients are being booked in as per the strategy laid out by commercial director and CEO
- Manage stock swaps and reorders in season and proactively look at growing the business through reorder opportunities.
- Travel to newer markets when necessary to build new relationships with clients.
- Improving and achieving best practice
- Analysis of sell through to extract action plans
- Reporting procedure
- Reconciling wholesale; identify ambitious new business opportunities
- Develop regional plans
- Liaise with Marketing to execute commercial and marketing plans specific to each region and territory
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate would have managed a wholesale network of key accounts and speciality stores across United States, Europe, Middle East & Asia (a combination of if not all regions) for at least 4-5 years. Fluent in either of the following languages in addition to English - Italian, French, Spanish or German.