This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally distributed growing business based out of London.
The UK accounts for over 30% of the global business. It is our home territory and as such represents the brand to its best advantage. We need to continue to amplify this out to the rest of the world and open new territories such as Asia.
You will be well connected, a denim girl, understand the importance of brand positioning, ambitious and be eager to work hard and learn. You will see all aspects of a successful fashion company starting with design inspiration and ending in sell through.
You will also be exposed to the best international accounts. Key accounts include: Liberty, Fenwick, Mytheresa.com and Boutique 1.
Your role will be based in the company HQ; First Floor North, Block 5, Thames Wharf Studios, Rainville road, London, W6 9HA.
- Manage UK boutiques, direct international business and Off Price sales
- Support the management of agents and distributors
- Build out budgets by door seasonally
- Sell 4 annual collections from the London showroom and support with International sales in other markets
- Analyse, record and act on sell through results
- Drive sales through swaps, replenishment, reorders
- Train and incentivise key stores
- Protect the brand and ensure in store representation and distribution is elevated
- Negotiate space and shopfits where necessary
- Work closely with all internal support teams to provide the optimum service
- Travel the UK prospecting for new accounts
- Manage and represent the company at 4 seasonal shows in Paris annually
- Feed back market intelligence to Merchandise team
- End of season Territory reports for Merchandise team
- Own the excess stock and ensure all is cleared at the end of the season through off price channels
- Coordinate sample send outs to agents and distributors
- Manage bi-annual sample sales
- Recruit and manage sales intern
- General sales administration
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the global contemporary market
- A denim background would be ideal but not necessary
- Great buyer relationships
- Analytical and numerate
- Innovative with a can do attitude