Key Responsibilities, to include but not be limited to:
- Raising Needle & Thread PO’s and order confirmations for all wholesale accounts.
- Assisting with all wholesale administration paperwork including wholesale spreadsheets, and client order history. Ensuring spreadsheets are kept up to date at all times and providing information for wholesale team and CEO as and when required.
- Supporting wholesale team in conducting research relating to potential wholesale partners and replying to enquiries once discussed with the team.
- Helping to organize diary for UK and European wholesale selling appointments.
- Ensuring showroom is immaculate and samples are organized prior to UK selling appointments.
- Ordering tickets and alarm tags for relevant clients ready for shipment.
- Collating MDA numbers for Asos account pre shipment.
- Chasing shoot samples for relevant clients and working on general sample requests alongside PR Coordinator using GPS sample tracking system.
- Producing account ‘go live’ emails on a Monday every week and chasing any clients who have a delay with uploading new season styles.
- Monitoring client markdowns and highlighting to the management team.
- Occasionally conducting client store visits in London and producing document with findings and imagery for management team.
- Assisting with the re-order process for UK and European wholesale accounts and working with Goods and Services on US re-orders.
- Assisting with RTV requests.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working within an administration role.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work very quickly under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Positive and eager to learn.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Strong excel skills.
- Team player.
- Consistent in nature.