ORDRE is a fashion tech company providing interactive 360 online showroom experiences for luxury ready-to-wear and accessory designers. The most prestigious retailers from around the world in turn are able to discover collections and confidently place orders remotely online.
ORDRE’s designer portfolio includes over 100 of the world’s established and progressive luxury brands while its global retail network is comprised of 2,770 department stores and specialty boutiques in 93 countries.
As one of our US based ORDRE Digital Wholesale Assistants you will be an integral part of a dynamic and growing global team, working alongside and supporting US ORDRE Sales Managers with everything from admin to uploading and managing designer collections online.
- Daily admin tasks including managing calendar invites, greeting and signing guests at reception, conference room reservations, travel itineraries, compiling expenses, and reporting to Hong Kong Headquarters on any relevant matters.
Database & Platform Management
- Keeping track of engagement of designer relationships and logging all updates in the relevant database
- Ensuring Retailer database is updated in the backend of the platform and setting up retailer profiles and logins when required
Sales & Market Support
- Assisting Sales Managers with their designer campaigns, tasks include collating and logging key dates and information and scheduling market appointments
- Compiling weekly reports of online activity
- Attending shows and presentations
- Compiling end of season reports for our designers
Shoot Production and Upload Management
- Production support during 360° shoots; shoot sheets, assisting with styling, errands and multi tasking to ensure seamless delivery of shoots and assets transfer
- Manage collection uploads; preparation of CSV files and upload to the backend, making changes and updates
- Cross checking collections once upload is complete to ensure all online profiles and showrooms are flawless
- Ensuring all ORDRE inventory is logged and accounted for (ipads, screens etc)
- Ensure all showroom equipment per brand is prepared and ready to go i.e, collection downloaded on iPads, VR shows
- Organising transport and successful delivery of inventory to the showrooms required + coordinating pick up
- Staying ahead of the game and being abreast of industry knowledge - making sure NYC and greater ORDRE team are aware of important announcements relevant changes in the industry
- Building a greater ORDRE network of retailers and designers alike
- Passion, rigor, working hard & contributing to a positive team environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Expert in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel, Gmail, Google Calendar
- Bachelor’s degree required. 1-2 years prior experience working in a similar fashion lifestyle based role preferred
- You thrive in high-growth, fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Ideally understands fast-growth startups, can handle ambiguity and thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and complete projects with little direction
- Must be tech savvy and fashion forward
- A clear communicator, written and verbal
- Has exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and can multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Availability and willingness to work on weekends and late nights when required particularly during Fashion Week
- You care about how ORDRE is perceived and work to support the business and brand through solid work ethic.
What We Offer
- Education: Education Allowance to enhance skills relevant to role
- Style: Seasonal Personal Wholesale Staff Orders for approved ORDRE Designers
- Team: Internal Employee Referral Scheme to grow our family of disruptive fashion tech innovators
- Work/life balance: Generous leave and sick allowance and days in lieu to recharge
- People: Friendly and fun coworkers
- Location: Spring Place, Tribeca