- Manage and track complete sample collections from pre-market prep to EOS by liasing with Public Relations, Production, Advertising and online shoots, store contacts for trunk shows, visuals, and promotional events
- Manage market prep and checklist procedures: coordinate market schedule/book appointments, partner with VP on market logistics ie showroom cleaning and catering needs
- Compile seasonal photoshoot/sample calendar
- Coordinate and support logistics and executions for all sales department photo shoots
- Carnet/collection preparation for travel and check in upon return to NYC
- Compile copy sheets and MIS product info for online partners
- Work with Visual Department to maintain merchandising standard of showroom
- Contact stores for all visual needs and press/marketing materials - buy layouts, sales collateral etc.
- Update shipping reports weekly
- Assist Account Executives with selling updates as needed - primarily by-style reporting
- Update website POS listings with Marketing
- Hire, manage, and evaluate seasonal interns
- Book models for RTW markets, shoots, trunk shows, promotional events
- Help to check all orders
- Manage JOOR updates as needed to assist AE's
- Support EDI order management
- Support inventory management and sample sale efforts
The Ideal Candidate
- An undergraduate degree in Business or equivalent is merited.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in retail or wholesale support roles.
- Experience and/or keen interest of the fashion industry.
- Business and results driven individual, with an ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Communicative individual with great social competence.
- Desire to work alongside and meet a variety people with differing business backgrounds, knowledge and skills.
- Team player who thrives in a team where work is a collaborative effort among many.
- Ability to learn and utilize new software quickly and effectively.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency and analytical skills are a requirement.
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of fabrics and fashion terminology a plus.
- Minimum 1 year prior experience with sample management/trafficking