Zimmermann is interested in hearing from talented individuals who are genuinely interested in learning and working in a sales environment. If you enjoy working in a creative and fast paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
• Using JOOR to build line sheets and view client orders
• Sample management – sending samples out, tracking send out’s and returns
• Maintaining the backroom storage and sample closet
• Assisting with data entry and reporting
• Assisting with prospecting and researching new wholesale accounts
• Assisting our Brand Ambassador in busy times with store visits & VM
This internship is unpaid.
The Ideal Candidate
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Punctual, dependable and positive attitude
• Exemplary organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Interest in the luxury and fashion industry
• Able to work well in a group
• Students must be able to make a minimum commitment of 3 days per week
• Zimmermann does not offer travel, housing, or food stipends
• The internship program's hours are 9am to 6pm
• The program is based out of our Manhattan, NY office
Sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmermann founded their namesake label in 1991. They fast won a loyal following - smart, sartorially savvy women with an eye for quality fabrics and clever cutting.
Early in its evolution, ZIMMERMANN took the bold step of fusing fashion with swimwear. Zimmermann’s bold original prints, beautifully made one-pieces and sculptural bikinis create a new point of reference in flattering, sexy and stylish swimwear. Zimmermann present their ready-to-wear collections each year in both Sydney and New York.
In Australia, ZIMMERMANN maintains a collection of stand-alone stores across the country, creating seductive and dynamic retail destinations that reflect the brands modern and optimistic aesthetic. In 2008, Zimmermann also launched its successful online boutique at zimmermannwear.com.
The collections are stocked in stores internationally. Stockists include the iconic Barney’s, Saks 5th Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Zimmermann is also featured on the world’s premier online stores such as Net-A-Porter.
Demand from its growing international clients has seen the opening of Zimmermann stores in the United States. In 2011, Zimmermann opened its first US store on Robertson Boulevard, in Los Angeles. The brand now has five US stores located on Mercer Street in New York City, East Hampton, Americana Manhasset, Robertson Boulevard, and in June 2015, launched its new Los Angeles flagship on Melrose Place.
ZIMMERMANN Headquarters are located in Sydney, while the brand also operates offices and showrooms in New York, Los Angeles and London. Zimmermann has been the recipient of multiple fashion awards, including the Australian Fashion Laureate award, amongst others.