Back to Catalogue
Rethinking Digital Marketing
Successful digital marketing requires a fundamental rethink of the traditional marketing model. This comprehensive course arms you with the frameworks and case studies you need to drive results.
About this course:
The rise of digital media has revolutionised the practice of consumer marketing. In this deep-dive course, industry experts will equip you with the tools you need to understand this fundamental shift and drive results across a wide range of new platforms and pathways, from social media to email marketing. Topics include everything from mining data to winning on Instagram.
- Learn what digital marketing encompasses, including an in-depth exploration of social media and its importance to fashion businesses
- Discover key marketing principles and the customer funnel
- Learn best-practice strategies of how to attract, convert and retain customers
- Be able to create, measure and execute your own digital marketing campaigns for fashion, including via social media
- Understand how to evaluate campaigns through the analysis of KPIS, metrics and data
What you will get out of it:Brought to life via video tutorials from industry experts and leading specialists, as well as best-in-class examples and case studies, finish the course confident in all aspects of digital marketing strategy. Learn best practice and be able to create, execute and measure your own digital marketing campaigns.
Who should take this course?Whether you work in fashion marketing and want to accelerate your career by improving your digital know-how, or you’re considering your future career and want to specialise in digital marketing, or you’re looking to implement digital marketing in your own fashion business — this course offers a detailed outline of online strategies and how to execute them, specifically applied to fashion.