Back to Catalogue
An Introduction to Sustainable Fashion
This comprehensive course will help you understand the importance of sustainability, why it is becoming more prominent within the fashion industry and how to integrate sustainable thinking into your own work in the fashion business.
About this course:
This course provides an introductory overview of all aspects of sustainability within the fashion industry, addressing topics from fast fashion to the supply chain to fabric and material selection.
- Learn what sustainable fashion is and why it matters
- Understand how to develop a sustainability strategy for your fashion business
- Understand how to build a sustainable fashion supply chain, including working with factories
- Learn how to choose sustainable materials and fabrics, and how to integrate them into a fashion collection
- Understand the role and significance of sustainability certifications and labels
- Learn how to promote and communicate about a sustainable fashion brand
- Measure your success and progress in becoming a more sustainable business
- Learn about leading industry brands which practice sustainable methods
What you will get out of it:
This course is brought to life via video tutorials from industry experts and leading specialists, as well as best-in-class examples and reading materials to familiarise yourself with all aspects of sustainable fashion. Learn best practice and be able to produce an effective sustainability model that can be translated across your fashion future.
Who should take this course?
Anyone who works in fashion and wishes to improve their understanding of sustainablity or is looking to implement a more sustainable approach in their own fashion business or wishes to build a career in fashion focused sustainability.