The 24-year-old son of magazine executive Peter M. Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour died on Sunday of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs, according to a report in The New York Times. His death was confirmed by his parents.
Brant and his older brother, Peter Brant II, gained notoriety in their teens while mingling with fashion elites, even launching a makeup line in 2015 with MAC Cosmetics.
“We will forever be saddened that his life was cut short by this devastating disease,” his family told The Times in a statement. “He achieved a lot in his 24 years, but we will never get the chance to see how much more Harry could have done.”