Follow our live blog for updates from the front lines of the fashion industry.
- W Magazine has been rescued by a group of new owners that includes Bustle Media Group, model Karlie Kloss and current editor Sara Moonves after most of its staff was furloughed at the start of pandemic lockdowns in the US.
- Hood By Air released an archive-inspired collection, H13A, as part of its ongoing relaunch.
- Italy’s Camera della Moda has announced a provisional calendar for Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2021, comprising a mix of menswear and womenswear, digital and physical shows.
- Ralph Lauren has taken a minority stake in Natural Fiber Welding, which recycles natural fibres like cotton into new high-performance materials.
- Former Pinterest COO Françoise Brougher has filed a gender discrimination lawsuit against the social media platform.
- Brooks Brothers has been bought by licensing company Authentic Brands Group and mall property giant Simon Property Group for $325 million.