Follow our live blog for updates from the front lines of the fashion industry.
- Protests against the death of George Floyd, an African American man who was killed by police, have spilled into looting and vandalism in LA, hitting a number of fashion stores in the city's shopping districts.
- Target has temporarily closed a number of stores in the US, after protests turned violent overnight.
- Adidas retweeted Nike's latest ad campaign urging followers to speak out against racism as demonstrations spread across the US.
- In response to a new national security law broadening China's anti-sedition powers over Hong Kong, US President Donald Trump on Friday ordered his administration to begin ending preferential trade and travel treatment for the city.
- Forbes alleges that Kylie Jenner exaggerated her wealth and company size, claiming that accountants drafted tax returns with fake numbers so that the beauty mogul could be crowned the "youngest-ever self-made billionaire" by the publication.